Monday, March 11

'H2O' Spin-Off 'Mako Mermaids' Premieres First Trailer!

If you are an obsessed H2O: Just Add Water fan like me, then you are probably anticipating the spin-off show, Mako Mermaids! You've also probably been wondering exactly what the new series would look and feel like, but wonder no further, the first real sneak peek has arrived in the form of a first season trailer and WOW it's packed with so many exciting and funny moments! Check it out below:



I am super excited for the character of Zac and finally having a merman around. Compared to 'H2O', the underwater shots look even more incredible and what special effects are included look fantastic. I have to say, there is definitely a cheesy feeling in this, but I feel like once we get past the girls' preliminary "OMG I'm a human and have feet" moments, the show will get better and better.

What do you think--will it live up to the original series? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

-The Mermaid Guru

No comments:

Post a Comment