Monday, October 1

Mer-Merch Monday: Mermaid-ify your Technology


I've found some really cute mermaid themed merchandise this week that I can't wait to share with you!

First up is this gorgeous iPhone case designed by Heather of Mermaids Love Sushi. She also has an Etsy shop of the same name where she sells her watercolor paintings and mermaidy earrings! Currently, the iPhone case is not for sale on Etsy, however, Heather has stated on her blog that if you're interested in a case with the same design, you can contact her. She also goes over how she made the design--called "Mermaid Frida"--and case step by step, which includes a video of the actual watercolor process. I absolutely love this design and think it's super cute. It almost makes me want to buy an iPhone just for the sake of the case!


Now, continuing on the technology theme, how about this mermaid laptop decal from IvyBee on Etsy?


I can personally give this decal two thumbs (or fins) up because I have this very decal on my own laptop! It's absolutely gorgeous and not just on a Mac. You can see that it fits on my 14" PC (below) and that the tail curves perfectly over the HP symbol. I've gotten so many compliments on the decal over the past year and am so happy I have it!


This mermaid decal will set you back $12.99, but I think it's definitely worth it if you're a real mermaid fanatic like me! It's a great way to show the world your love of mermaids, but display it in a bit more sophisticated manor. It's available for purchase here!



What do you think of this week's finds; anything catch your interest? I'd love to hear if you already own any mer-merch for your techno gadgets! Also, if you happen to see any cool merch for future posts, don't hesitate to send a link my way at mermaidguru@gmail.com!

-The Mermaid Guru

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my work on your blog (which I love, btw!) How very kind of you to give such a flattering shout-out! Thanks again and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete