Sunday, September 23

VIDEO: Meet the Florida Aquarium Mermaids

Check out this awesome video from BuzzFeed called 'I'm A Real Life Mermaid'. It features three divers at the Florida Aquarium who double as mermaid performers! Listen to them share their stories on growing up swimming, loving mermaids, and what it's like to finally be professionally mermaiding themselves!



I myself used to have a secret dream about mermaiding and who knows, maybe one day I will! But first I need to get myself one of those gorgeous tails. What do you think about mermaid performing?

Source via The Huffington Post

1 comment:

  1. I think it's pretty cool that they're living their dream of becoming a mermaid. I myself also have a dream of becoming a mermaid! Lol!

    I love your blog!! <3

    Naddy
    http://interestedinall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete